Thursday, September 3, 2009

I have an addiction I need to admit! I love Jane Austen novels. I've written before about how I love Pride & Prejudice. I love to read it, I love to watch it. I often remind myself of Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail, when she's talking about not knowing who is more prideful, Elizabeth or Mr. Darcy, or can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. I have to say, I've read all of her books a few times. A while back I found a book with a compilation of all of her novels and some short stories on some clearance rack and bought it for $14.97, hard back! I was so stoked! So, in the last couple of weeks I've read Sense and Sensibility and now I'm on the last page of Pride & Prejudice. I can hardly stand that it's over. I love Mr. Darcy! I know everybody loves Mr. Darcy, but I find myself reading his monologues over and over again just loving him. So, there you go, I've confessed! Now on to Mansfield Park!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Pyper I love that you love Jane Austen....as do I!!! :) It is the best, and I've just recently become a fan. Have you read Austenland by Shannon Hale?? DO!!! :)

Pyper Nicholes said...

I haven't read Austenland, I'll have to go get it, when I'm done with Persuasion, which will be after I'm done with Emma ;)

Unknown said...

Don't forget to read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies!!!!!!