They actually look way cuter in person. They look tiny here and the chairs are pretty ugly. Oh, well!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Today is our stake's New Years activity for the youth. It's a four stake activity. The youth counsel put it together. Well, due to an unforeseen event, the person in charge of the decorations was unable to do it. This was fun for me, because then I got to do them. Mom and I had been thinking about it for a couple weeks, and we were going to go buy everything at the after Christmas sales. Even with those, the deals weren't good enough for us, so our ideas evolved and in the end, I love what we did. The theme was black and white. Here are some photos. They're not the best, because by the time I got back with my camera the kids were already showing up.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Sites
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God
- Provident Living
- Designs by Pyper
- ReAL!!!
- Major League Soccer
- Someday Crafts
- Find out about the Restoration of the Gospel
- Cupkateer
- Prisma Markers
- The Drudge Report
- Great site for all of my drafting/rendering equipment
- Monarch of the Glen
3 comments:
It looks great! And who would have known you threw that together at a late time! Way to use the creativity!
They are way cute! Awesome!
I love the colors!! Im into that whole look! you did great:)
Post a Comment