I was tagged by Juli, so here goes...
Five things I was doing 10 years ago...1. Graduated from high school 2. Going to the University of Utah 3. Went to Homecoming at NHS with a model, that was hot! 4. Learning how to play brass instruments 5. Went to Disneyland
Five things on my to do list today... (It's pretty late right now...) 1. Watch Get Smart 2. Work on my website 3. Read a little of The Host 4. Read a few sections in the Doctrine & Covenants 5. Go to bed
Five of my favorite snacks...1. Mt. Dew 2. Popcorn 3. anything chocolate 4. Crepes 5. chocolate/marshmallow shakes
Five jobs I have had... 1. Shoe department manager, Meier & Frank 2. musical director at Rodgers' Memorial childrens theatre 3. Asst. Manager Bass Outlet 4. Interior Designer at San Francisco Design 5. Owner of Designs by Pyper
Five things I would do with a million dollars...1. Get photoshop, 2. Buy my mom a new house, and while I'm at it one for me as well, 3. Travel all over the world, 4. Buy a new car, 5. Donate lots of it
Five things that made me laugh this week...1. Grandma pretending she was smoking her sucker stick, 2. Everett trying to feed me, 3. Ford teaching me how to fly like peterpan, 4. Bergen yelling my name at the top of her lungs for no reason at all, 5. Rhett's constant ramblings about brilliant things a six year old shouldn't even know!
Five people I tag: 1. Collin, 2. Melissa, 3. Amy, 4. Camille, 5. Jenelle
Here's Haylee's tag:
8 things
8 TV shows-The Office, NCIS, CSI, CSI:Miami, CSI:New York, LOST, Monarch of the Glen, Ballykissangel
8 Things that happened yesterday- Made Cranberry Sauce, Played 5 Crowns four times, Played with Bergen, Went to Walmart, Played with Porter & Rhett, lazed around in St. George, played ALee's new organ
8 Favorite places to eat- Pizza Factory, Olive Garden, Sam Pan, Grandma & Grandpa's house, Cafe Rio, Boston's, Maple Gardens, Iggy's
8 Things I'm looking forward to- Seeing Grandma Mamie, again, Everett's birthday, Playing with Ford on Saturday, Christmas, When my website is up and running, Christmas Lights at Temple Square, Christmas Eve with the Nicholes', Decorating the house for Christmas
I tag the same 5 from above, plus Mandi, Krystal, and Wendi
2 comments:
Thanks for tagging me Pyper. It was fun to read your tag.
If you guys really wanted to come all the way down here for the blessing you're more than welcome to. Our Sacrament Meeting is at 9:00 and the address to the church is 949 N. 540 W. Bring donuts or fruit if you want to join us for breakfast afterwards.
Post a Comment