Monday, August 25, 2008

I was talking to my cute grandma today, and we were talking about how sad it is that everyone always is sure to talk about all of the sadness in the world, dwell on the sadness. How often do people call to tell someone something that has happened, that's been wonderful? Unless it's an occassion like a wedding or a baby, people rarely do it. Except for my brother, Collin. He's so cute to call to say that Everett is tall enough that he can flush the toilet or that Ford saw a picture of Nancy Pelosi and said, "She's scary!" (I completely agree with that statement!)

Heavenly Father put us on this earth to be tested and to be happy and joyous! We need to share that and live for the happiness. Granted everyone has trials, that was the plan, as well! It's how we get through those trials, the optimism rather than the pessimism. Smile, laugh, it's a great time of life!

2 comments:

Pfahim said...

Well, Pyper. I think this Pyper blog is going to be a good thing! I look forward to trading posts and comments with you! You are a great person and a great sister! Love you.

Jen said...

Yeah PYPER! Welcome to the new world of blogging. I am exciting to check your blog out! View our blog at bjnicholes.blogspot.com

Love you!