Sunday, August 10, 2014

Today my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and many other people fasted in behalf of a young lady and her family that lives in their neighborhood.
I can't even imagine what this family is going through, as they lost their daughter and sister today.
Watching Ford fasting while all the other kids were eating all of the fun treats my mom brought for them, I was so proud of him. As I kept thinking of the circumstances of this girl, I kept thinking about how her life would've been had she survived, but I knew if it was God's will, she would survive, and that family would've been able to deal with it. At the same time, I knew that if it was His will that she pass away, that although it's going to be so difficult to get through. They'll be watched over and blessed through this difficult time.
So many people go through such difficult things, and wonder how they'll ever get through it. Prayers going out for that family that they will be able to feel the peace and love of the Savior during this and the difficult future ahead.

No comments: