Friday, September 26, 2008

Movie Review of the Week...

So, this week I watched Penelope, starring Christina Ricci, Reese Witherspoon, and James McAvoy. I have to tell you, I added it to my Netflix que, for who knows why, but it came on a day that I really needed some fun. I loved this modern-day fairytale. Also, the mom, from Home Alone, was Penelope's mom, and who wouldn't love anything with her in it. She's hilarious!!! KEVIN!!! Anyways~now that that is out of my system. I absolutely loved Penelope. It was the cute, innocent Ricci from Casper. She was so cute. There is something about James McAvoy that just gets me, I don't know why, but I really like him. He played his usual cautious, kind of secretive character. The moral of the story is that you have to love yourself, to survive! That's so important! It's a movie I'm going to buy! It's a great family show!

1 comment:

Becca said...

And don't forget...it has a Twilight preview before the movie!!! :) I liked that movie also Pyper, really cute.